Re: 11 mpg on a v6, and bogging prob.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 17:53:24 EDT

At 04:16 PM 4/25/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Mike Styer just said it wasn't the IAT that helped him but a vacuum sensor
>on the side on the intake manifold. Could anybody tell me what this is?
>Geoff

Mike must have been referring to the Map sensor but it's located on
the front side of the throttle body. There is a vacuum hose running
from the PCV valve to the side of the intake manifold, and the Map
sensor has a vacuum hose running into the front of the manifold.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG