Re: Cast your votes: Gibson vs. Flowmaster

From: Krawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 21:28:25 EDT

I have a 40 series dual outlet flowmaster welded in behind the cat. I had
the pipe customed bent and ran straight out the back corners (pics on my
site). I like the sound of flowmaster and wasn't really concerned with a
power gain. I also have the 40 series delta flows on the new Mustang.

If I were to change, I would go with Borla's dumped.. I heard some last
weekend that would make cry they sounded so good =)

I know nothing about Gibson, so my vote is for Flowmaster.

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710