FAQ, etc

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 22:58:51 EDT

With the recent hoopla about the FAQ, I started kickin around some ideas
tonight...

Redid the how to's section on my website, using tables to ease navigation.
I'm currently working on engine specs, and torque listings.

I really like the looks and ease of use of www.vfaq.com, I've been reading
that site a LOT lately, with the project Redneck Rice :) <nice name Bernd,
I think it stuck> :) I am going to attempt to mimic vfaq, but not in quite
as much detail (for now)

I appreciate the few folks who've emailed me w/ ideas and support, now if
only the rest of yall would pipe up we can get this FAQ in high gear ;)

--
   Jon Smith