Re: 5 speed problem

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 23:46:51 EDT

Actually, it's a dealer-only situation. If you go to www.dcanswers.com they're
surprisingly helpful and will contact a local dealership with any concerns you
have and serve as a nice way to document problems if you're not getting along
with the locals. I remember overhearing the Service Manager at another place
calling the Star-Five line and had to give two ID numbers initially. I don't
think they'd talk to us, but maybe you can get the number from someone.

Crit