Re: Re: Countdown to Foxwoods...

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 09:59:34 EDT

Kevin,
  It would be quicker for you to come straight down 395 to Exit 85. Go
straight at end of exit and at the next light take a left onto Rt164. Follow
164 for about 8 miles and take a left onto Rt2. Foxwoods is about a mile
and a half on the right.

Well be coming down Rt2 from Hartford so we wouldn't meet up until we were
almost there.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM