Dakota 3.9 R/T vs Z24..."A Good Spank"

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 13:32:20 EDT

Ok,it's been 3 days since i added my new decals to my Dakota Quad Cab.
On the rear of the cab,above the "Quad Cab" nameplate,a silver "R/T"
is attached...On the right side(top) of the liftgate,it reads:
"Dakota 3.9 R/T"..

  ;)

Ya i know,there is no 3.9 R/T,much less in a Quad Cab,but it feels good
having it there.I mean,you never know who you'll have to spank,i mean,if you
get the chance to rub it into someone"

Today at my local food store,this punk cuts me off(and flips me the bird).I
thought,"i'm gonna teach him some manners".I get out onto the street,and
pull up alongside the dweeb.He has a goofy punk haircut,and i cant help but
snicker & laugh at the retard.He hollers at me and says,"you laughing at my
hair old man?"..I said "No,i'm laughing at the POS u are driving"

He pointed straight down the road,and was revving his 4-banger(which had one
of those ugly big "ricer" mufflers.I thought,"no way he's takin Super
Dak",so when the light turned green,i got on the throttle.

My Goodyear 255's squealed,and i was off the line.The punk & his ricer were
in my rear view mirror the whole time...

When the punk got even up to me at the next light,i told him,"You need
respect for your elders".His remark was something totally unexpected.

"An R/T??...that's why you burned my butt,you're drivin an R/T"

Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9 R/T,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30,Mobil 1 Filter
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"