DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

From: Postmaster@cis.okstate.edu
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 08:13:52 EDT

Your message

  Subject: Re: DML: Badge removal

was not delivered to:

  mmuegge@notes.okstate.edu

because:

  Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

attached mail follows:

Thanks Zeus...I got them off. I actually used a little fishing line which
did the trick fine. I have a 99 so there are holes, but they are painted so
I don't have to worry about rust for the day or two that they are exposed.

I hope the new badges have the adhesive on them?? Originally I planned to
use 3M two sided tape...but it's alot thicker then the stock adhesive.