DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

From: Postmaster@cis.okstate.edu
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 09:33:25 EDT

Your message

  Subject: RE: DML: yanked an 18-wheeler

was not delivered to:

  mmuegge@notes.okstate.edu

because:

  Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

attached mail follows:

Tod, I think we'll be using a Rockwell 2-spd air shift transfer case if
needed. No knob on that bad boy!! Tracks would be cool, but come on, we've
got to keeep it reasonable :->!!! Maybe we could just put all-terrains on
the 24.5" Alcoa aluminum wheels we will be using Ha!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Tod Oace" <tod@quay.com>

I'm still waiting for you Wills to plan out the caterpillar tracks. You're
gonna need these to apply all that pulling power. And for y'all who think
the 2k1's electronic 4wd transfer case is a mistake, not that a 4wd transfer
case is even an issue here, but boy have we got a Dak with levers for you:

Dakerpillar! Dakerpillar!

Oh yeah. -Tod