DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

From: Postmaster@cis.okstate.edu
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 07:42:38 EDT

Your message

  Subject: Re: DML: 4.7 exhaust questions

was not delivered to:

  mmuegge@notes.okstate.edu

because:

  Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

attached mail follows:

Bill,
    I I remember right,There are two O2 sensors are just upstream of the 2
precats, On each side of the Y pipe and 1 downstream on the 2001. This is
one reason I would not screw with the Precats. A hi-flo cat at the end of the
Y pipe might be to an advantage. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>