Re: 4.7 exhaust questions

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 22:38:21 EDT

There are four, I just went out and looked. Two on mine (10/99 4.7 w/ NE
emissions) are located in the preconverters, there is one after the
preconverter on the drivers side and one at the point that the crossover
meets the pass side downpipe. None after the third kitty.
In 2001 all 50 states have this setup.
HTH
Boog