RE: Engine+Cold air good (idea)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 20:45:12 EDT

Been, working, thinking, toying with that idea for awhile now. Air needs to
be 45º or as close to it as possible. Now you need freon lines, an
evaporator, and a t-stat. On the AC lines you need a constant check on
pressures and I don't know what else. Need to talk to an HVAC person.
Anyway you got the idea.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD