RE: 3.9 VS 3.7.....and what not!!

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 23:30:53 EDT

Don't wanna get in this fray (you won't outhandle me! :), but just wanted to
say your MPH in the 1/4 indicates a low 15/high 14 pass depending on
traction. That has to be your problem. Eithee that or you are pulling
extremely hard on the top end compared to the low end. What kinda 60 ft.
time sya gettin?

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
I'd be real happy if mine would shift.