Re: What are the best shocks? Attn: William

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 07:10:26 EDT

William,

Assuming you have a generation III Dakota at stock height, I
recommend the TrailMaster N7 Invader Shocks. They give
excellent handling and the ride is not bad. The also last
a long time. I put 48,000 on the 1st set and at 90,000 I
just put the 2nd set on. They are well built and come with
the covers (in different colors). The fit both 4X2 and 4X4.
I believe the cost is about $80 a piece.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan
drd892@aol.com