Re: Re: Gen II FIPK on GEN II Dakota

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 13:43:59 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/01 12:36:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
kirk@flipchip.net writes:

<< I feel your pain. http://www.flipchip.net/dodge/airfilter_conundrum.htm

 I just got back from the dealer where I ordered an air hat off of a newer
 truck so I can make my own cold air setup. ($50.00 hat-o-plastic) I will
 probably add this mod to that page on my site so it can benefit others as
 well. I expect to finish this mod next week.

 --
 Kirk Johnson >>

And I was just gonna recommend that you check out <A
HREF="http://www.ramairbox.com/">www.ramairbox.com</A> to see about making a
total custom cold air/ram air kit. I made one when I had my V-6 still in my
Dakado and it worked great! Sure, it isn't exactly cheap, but it isn't just
a plastic tube with a K&N on the end of it either. HTH

The other Will