DML banner

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 21:13:26 EDT

Just a reminder:
    Looks like the summer weather is finally getting here. Just wanted to
let people who were not aware know that I had created a DML banner awhile
back and it's a great way to let fellow Dakota owners know about our group.
Anytime I see a Dakota, I place one on the windshield.
Not a biggy, but I figure the bigger the DML gets the better!
I have it on my site in Adobe format, but I believe it has gotten around to
other sites as well. If ya got one posted on your site, letem know.

Later all!