A Well Deserved Spank Story

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 00:52:18 EDT

I love it when this happens!! On my way home from work tonight, I had to
run a few side errands in Burbank. At a light, there was a car load of
kids in a lowered Civic. I pulled up on their left, and he heard my
truck rumbling. Light turns green, we go, I was keeping pace with him.
At the next light where we meet is the on ramp for the freeway. He looks
at me and goes "does it run as good as it sounds??" I said that it does
well for a 5000lb 4x4. He wanted to find out so when the light turned
green, I showed him, and left him like 4 cars back. He then decides to
show how "cool" he was so when I got to my exit, he buzzed by me like
saying that I gave up but in reality I didn't want my In-N-Out Double
Double to get cold so I wanted to get home rather quickly, lol!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm