All DML Meet

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 12:05:45 EDT

Chris

If all the DMLers got together at once.....uummmm....let's see......ARE YOU
NUTS!

We would have to check for weapons at the door. Half the group would be
hugging and slappen backs and the other half would be engaged in heinous
acts of brutality unseen since the rein of Genocide in Cambodia and Laos
>From 1975 to 1979 under the Khmer Rouge government headed by the Poll Pot
government.

Sadam Hussein would have an agent there to take notes. Wall Street would
react and the developed countries of the world would decay into soulless
unguided heaps of hopeless and helpless victims of starvation. Oh my god the
inhumanity of it all would be beyond belief. It could start a chain reaction
that could wipe out half of the life on planet Earth. The environment would
collapse and all ecosystems would unravel. Life would cease to exist as we
know it!

Oh. Wait. DML. DML oh ya that's the Dakota Mail List. I was thinking of the
Daughters and Mothers List. Sorry, never mind.

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Profile at www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Cy9WFjn1QtCYw/profile.htm

Patrick