Re: winter driving?

From: Ragnarok (yum@yermom.org)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 14:33:25 EDT

Punch wrote:

> well, wondering what next winter is going to be like, with my 2wd dakota,
> any tips for driving in the snow? tires recomendations? etc....
>
> (I plan on saving for winter tires/rims)

I would _definitely_ plan on getting some serious winter tires....gave by
baby a bloody nose this past December, from not wearing snow tires....this
winter, gonna get some hefty treads put on my stock steel rims...heck, I
needed to get the slicks off those and mount 'em on some wider rims
anyway....;)

William