Re: RE: Ram-air fiberglass hood for sale cheap

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 22:20:26 EDT

Yes, but it needs some finish work, It has a crack below each hood scoop
opening, It needs some filler for the pin-holes on the inner edges (not
visible when closed), it also has a chipped corner and needs a little filler
for that. I spent a lot of time last summer carefully sanding and filling
any imperfections on the surface and I stripped the black primer that was on
it before and reprimered it with a gray primer.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)