Re: Clutch number 2 and Black listed

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 13:48:02 EDT

What a load of BS! Abuse because you have it lowered, wide tires and a
STICKER? You have got to be kidding me! Have you filed a complaint with DC
about the dealer? That doesnt sound like much proof that you abuse your
truck. I'd be talking to a lawyer if I were you. My dealer is replacing my
manual tranny after 8500 miles and it took them all of an hour with the
truck to call me and tell me that no hassles at all, I was quite pleased!

Chris