Re: Re: F*** :)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 14:52:17 EDT

Yea, I was told to just re-use them... This was their 3rd time being
torqued down.. (stock, R/T Heads, then this time)

I ordered new factory ones this time, and if I need to take the heads off
again, I'll order studs... only reason for factory bolts is time is head
gasket blew last saturday (over 1 week ago) and I need to get it back on the
road...

I'll remember this next time.. hehehe (my elbow sais so)

Tim Berry