RE: Stupid Dak Question o' the Day

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 18:10:41 EDT

Brett,

Most ABS system would have an electrical sensor mounted on the backside of
the front rotor. Try checking for the sensor. The sensor is used to
monitor a slotted gear that is attached to the back of the rotor. This is
what I have seen for the front ABS on passenger cars. Never seen the front
ABS system for a Dak.

Ken