CHICAGO/NW INDIANA MEET!!!!!!!!!

From: Lenny . (quick6dak00@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 21:07:12 EDT

Hey all you people in the area, I'd like to organize a meet for all of us to
get together and do something fun! I'm interested in seeing what kind of
turnout there will be. I'm thinking of having it at blue top drive in, in
Indiana on route 41. I think a Saturday afternoon/night would be best, but
am open to suggestions...the date I'm shooting for is sat may 12, 2001. I'd
like to convene at about 6:30 and this will be a "shine and show" event.
break out the meguiar's boys! (and girls) email me privately at
Tendtherabbits@hotmail.com if you'd like to get directions. Hopefully I'd
like to see about 10-15 trucks there guys!

TTFN
Josh
00 CC V6