re: RE: Stupid Dak Question o' the Day

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 03:02:06 EDT

>Brett, look on the driver's side fender well. The RWAL system will be
below the master cyl (bracket bolted to the mast. cyl itself... 2 bolts),
the FWAL system (if equipped) will be on the splash sheild. (3 bolts)

Jon,
Mine's on the driver's side, just behind the wheel well (looking from the
front of the truck), but not bolted to the master cylinder. The unit is
pretty big... probably 6"x3.5". Has a big black plastic top on it. Haynes
manual was pretty vague, mechanic wasn't sure...

Gotta get these brakes fixed... I feel like I'm in Ed's neck of the woods
when I hit the pedal! I got da hippy hippy shakes!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport, great new waterpump, crappy brakes!
http://www.wacokid.freehomepage.com/