Re: 2001 QC 4.7 and Custom Dual Cat-Back Exhaust

From: Bill (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 08:12:43 EDT

I have a dual exhaust setup with twin pipes coming out the back with 3 1/2"
chrome tips.
I went with the Flo-Pro muffler (single in-dual out) and had a local muffler
shop custom make the pipes to fit.

Looks and sounds great.
I don't yet have a web page, but if you want to see pics I'll email them to
you.

Billy
'01 QC 4.7 Auto
Rhino Liner, Downey tarp, K&N replacement filter