Re: R/T rims here yeah!!! (But ?)

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 08:27:51 EDT

You've probably figured it out by now, but rim width is measured from inside
bead to inside bead. Which means a "9inch" rim is actually much wider on
the outside than 9 inches.

The RT rims should fit fine. The RT trucks set up is no different than
yours (assuming you have a Gen 3). The different offset might make them
stick out of the fenders a little though, even with a 255 wide tire.
Depending on your local laws and how clean you want to keep the Dak you can
add some fender flares. I'd recommend 275 wide tires, but to each his own.

Damit, WHY AM I AT WORK AT 5am!!!

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at