Foxwoods

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 11:09:01 EDT

Chuck,
I knew it was! What are the odds of that happening again? We should have
gotten another group shot in front of it.

Bob,
I believe the order left to right,
Austin Knapp (SP?), Andy Levy, Bob Smith, Jay Coyne, Kevin Hoegen, Chuck
Robbins, Josh Stolarz, Ron McCullough, Walt Felix, Michael Caruso and little
one. Missing from that shot were the 4 R/T Dakotas that left early, Phil
Sheffield (Red R/T), his friend with the Green R/T who's name escapes me,
Rich? (Blue CC R/T) & Kevin (Purple CC with Nitrous, who works at the speed
shop I buy parts from)

Thanks to everyone who came. We had a great time and hope to see everyone
again soon. The next event New England event is May 20th in Westfield, MA.
I have added it to the meet page:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dmlevent/XlHpMLp4Tzom6/profile.htm

I also gave everyone a copy of the Flyer for this event with the Pre-Reg
form on the back. Ingrid and I went clothes shopping last night to get
ready for our trip the Bahamas next week so I haven't had a chance to go
through my pictures yet and add them to my page. I'll try to have them up
in a few days and link to everyone's pages.

Perhaps next year, well move the meet back to Saturday and try to have some
sort of Banquet or something in the evening.

See you soon,

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM