New Member

From: Bill (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 13:55:33 EDT

Hi all,
I've been lurking on the list for about a week now, and finally got some
pics I'd like to share.

Here's the link;
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages

My name is Bill, but I see there are already several here, (I thought I was
the only one!) so I'll have to come up with a nickname.

I live in Florida, south of Tampa in Bradenton, and would definately like to
meet some other members and talk trucks.

I've put a few pics on a very simple webpage so you can see what I got.

I sold my '93 Ranger Splash. It had a 4.0L v6, and was a total blast, but
it was time to move up. I had no idea a Dakota would be even more fun.

I've already had to spank a few ricers, 'cause they were bad...very bad, but
I haven't yet come up against anything I would consider to be a challenge.
There's lots of Chebbys here, but I think they're scared. A friend at work
as a F-150 Supercrew, and has placed a challenge, so we'll go at it at the
track this summer.(Desoto Speedway) Any tips?

Taz
'01 QC, 4.7L, Auto, SLT+, K&N, Flo-Pro cat-back, protected by Viper!