Re: How does this sound?

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 14:14:54 EDT

The new WRX's are sweet. My buddy has a 2000 Impreza RS. He has that dark
blue metallic and the alloy wheels.Interior is sweet and roomy. All-wheel
Drive and you can wind 'em up all day. We put in a new sway bar, intake, and
exhaust. It sounds like a V8! He races it at x-cross once a month. Usually
finishes in the top 3 against Neon ACR's and those darn Miata's!

Dak content- I get spanked by him every time!

Chris DeCrease
97 V6 Sport 4x4(mine)
2000 Pontiac TA(wife's)
2001 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (on the way)(definatly mine!)
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/chrisnlisa00