Re: New Member

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 17:22:28 EDT

Now that's what I'm talking about! I think that lawnmower racing is
hilarious! I've had my 1969 Dynamark mower running about 25 mph, before that
darn ditch jumped in my way! It's back together now, and I'm just about to
finish the motor up for it(file fit rings,shaved head,3-angle valve
job,reground cam,bigger carb,straight exhaust,etc.). Hey, I might even throw
a sneaky pete nitrous system on it! It should run about 30-32 mph the way
I've got it setup now. It's a ton of fun, but I kinda feel like a fool when
I'm push mowing the yard while my riding mower sits in the shed(without a
deck on it, mind you). Oh yeah, it's a cheap hobby! I think I've got $200
dollars in EVERYTHING that I have. Gotta love that!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: ABeerCan@aol.com

Think that is fun? Should try and catch a lawn mower race! Talk about
fun!!

The other Will