Re: New Member

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 18:20:48 EDT

Sounds good Bill.....now I know what it's going to sound like on mine. I agree
with the flares I have pretty much the same truck except in blue and the flares
really gave it a more tough look. You gotta love FL. I grew up down below you in
Ft. Myers and now live over in the S. Fl. rat race around Ft. Lauderdale.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+