Re: RE: SEMA Note

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 18:53:23 EDT

That was me who can't wash my truck or car in the driveway. Water is too
scarce! Of course every damn business can flood the streets every day
watering their damn weeds. So, you drive through the water on the wet
streets and get the muddy spray from the vehicles in front of you all
over what was yoru clean truck. No problem. Take it to a commercial car
wash and that's ok with the city government!
#@&% that!

Richard in San Antonio
Hand wash or no wash