RE: custom interior pics

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 22:34:30 EDT

I LOVE IT!!! You gotta let us know how you did it. I have been wanting to
do something custom to but this is too cool! How did you form those cup
holders! See what you made me do...I drooled all ever my keyboard!

Please let me know how you formed this thing in the coming months. I may
make a project out of it this winter :)

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>