REAL Good Spank today.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 22:21:17 EDT

    I had to run somewhere this afternoon and as I was merging onto the
highway a real nice looking 2000 GMC tried to keep me from getting into the
lane. So, I made a dash for it without too much effort and got in. Well, the
GMC pulled up beside me and made a couple of lunges with pipes blasting. I
came from 3rd to 2nd and off we went. Put him down, so I got out of it and
went to 5th. Hell, Here he comes again, So this time I go to 3rd and away we
go, he gets put down twice.
    Damned if he didn't want a third try at the light so I decided to do him
in once and for all. When the light turned green we went at it hard from the
start. I hooked up good and it was not even a race. I backed it down to 55
and he pulled up beside me and hollowed. "Are you supercharged?" I just
laughed, I guess he heard the Kenne Bell talking back on that last run. Funny
thing was I couldn't believe he would not give it up, after he tried 2 times
to no avail. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>