Re: RE: Saw 'da new fullsize at Laughlin

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 23:00:31 EDT

I see the new Ram (RC, CC) almost every day, the club cab now has doors
like my QC Dak, (open the same way) and I love the white face gauges!!
The dash is a look alike to the '01 Dak, so I knew they were up to
something since the '98 Rams copied the '97 Daks dash.... It's pretty
cool, there's a brake testing facility (Bendix I think) nearby and they
always buzz by me while I'm on duty on the freeway. They also have a
Amber Fire CC R/T that looks sweeeet....

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm