RE: Selling my CB radio

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 15:35:57 EDT

I have a Uniden grant XL that's been peaked and tuned and had talk back
added. Also included is a 100watt AMP and Antenna. I'll send all the
hardware that it was installed with. Its about 2 years old. Used very
little. I'd say its been turned on for about 5 hours in that two years. I
just pulled it out of my old truck and I'm not going to put it into my new
DAK. Anybody interested give me a hollar offline. I can take some pics of
it and send those but it may take a few days.

Karsh