for sale: V6 Throttle Body and 94 alluminum wheels

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 22:10:00 EDT

all right i now i have an extra throttle body off of my 94 V6. it will fit
all of the genII with obdI, at least i'm think it will... i bought another
and ported it and have this as an extra. i'm asking $40 plus shipping for
it.
i also have my old rims off of my truck. they are the alluminum ones that
did not come with full caps. two of the wheels are in pretty good shape,
the other two could use some work done to them. i am asking $150 obo on
these. i am located in flint, michigan now, but go down to the detroit area
often. i can send pics for anybody if you want them. the tb could be
shipped, but i would rather sell the wheels localling because of size. i
could meet part way for someone to drive if reasonable or deliver if close
by.
any questions just e-mail me...
thanks,
mike k
94 V6, cc, slt, 2wd, auto, flowmaster, msd, home-ported TB, and so on..