A couple Questions?

From: Sterling Dedic (93DodgeDakota@excite.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 18:44:42 EDT

I have 3 questions
1> I had been thinking about a dual exhaust on my truck, but with all the
talk about losing on the low end I have 2nd thoughts. Unfortunatly the
reason I was thinking duals was appearance as well as performance since the
look I am after can not be done with a cat-back.
   Now the question. Would a X-pipe between dual high flow cats, and the 2
mufflers help with the loss on the low end?

2> Does anyone know the backspaceing for the wheels, as far as how wide will
fit inside the wheel wells, or how to measure it.

3> I read recently that the rotors from a genI would fit on a GenII, the
only difference being 5 lugs opposed to 6. Is this true, and will the rear
axle shafts also interchange?

BTW I own a 93 LE w/ 3.9mag.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/