2.5 mods/turbos

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 20:14:01 EDT

You folks with 2.5's don't have it so bad. Chrysler put enough 2.2 and 2.5
turbos on the road in the 80's and early 90's that you shouldn't have much of
a hard time finding parts in the junk yards. Find a turbo car, preferably a
2.5 and snatch the whole wiring harness and then intercool it. There's plenty
of informative websites pertaining to the FWD cars. I know there used to be a
guy on the list a few years ago with a 2.2 non-intercooled 87 Dak. I had his
site bookmarked but it seems to have changed.

http://dodgegarage.www2.50megs.com/index.html
http://www.turbonation.com/
http://www.xmission.com/~dempsey/
http://pages.cthome.net/gus/index.html

Just a few links for anyone that's interested. Most of these link to each
other and elsewhere.
Also what happened to the guys going with turbo's on their V6's and V8's?
I've been off the list for quite some time and haven't heard a thing
pertaining to it. Jon?

Kelly
'96 CC 5.2 - http://www.geocities.com/turbo3iroc/Turbo3iroc.html
'92 Daytona IROC R/T 224HP twin cam turbo 2.2L