Re: Got my a** whipped... RAY

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 07:01:17 EDT

ray.sulich@snet.net writes:

<< Sure thing. That's why the law calls it manslaughter when you kill
someone
 while racing on a public street. For most you rednecks, throw in a couple
 of beers and a Garth Brooks 8-track and you're ready to race in your 4 or 6
 banger! Take it to the strip! >>

    I'll make a bet you don't even know what the definition of "REDNECK'"
is.. If it was not for rednecks you'd starve to death. I don't appreciate the
derogatory use of the word. How about letting up. You made your point and
voiced your opinion. OH, by the way opinions are like assholes, everybody has
one. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>