Re: 2k QC with rust on front bumper

From: Corey Betka (betka@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 11:50:11 EDT

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Dakota R/T QC wrote:

> Is anyone having problems with rust popping up in spots on the fron t
> bumper? Looks like rust formed under the paint then paint feel off.

        I've got a couple of spots that look like the chrome never
adhered properly.

On a side note:
Our bumpers are made in a factory about an hour away from me, even
have a couple of friends that used to work there (sorry, no
employee/factory direct discount). They were working 80+ hours a
week 8-12 months ago when Dodge just couldn't get enough bumpers, now
they've quit because they were only getting 15 hours a week (and no
benefits).

Corey Betka
01 4x4 4.7l SLT+