Re: Got my a** whipped... Bill

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 18:19:43 EDT

black98dak@home.com writes:

<< I consider most people from rural areas a redneck... such as myself! I
live
 in "the big city" now and get called redneck alot.. but I don't mind, it
 sets me apart from the freaks from Nawlins' and the coon ass' around here
 (My best bud is a coon ass).. I am proud to be from the sticks! I plan on
 moving back when I retire so I can hunt the rest of my life away >>

    The same people don't know what a Cajun is either. Or what a mud bug is,
Creole, Jambalaya, Gumbo and sure don't know what New Iberia is famous for.
Bill.

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>