RE: 2001 DAK QC 4.7 Flowmaster Muffler Choices?

From: Cole (Raver@kendra.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 18:57:27 EDT

Paul

i just got thoes pics of my truck with the "Delta Flow 50 Series (appears
there is no 2 1/4 outlets, will have the pipes 'stretched', part #9425502
($89 at Summit)" i was talking about.

e-mail me and i will send the pics to you of how they look on my 2001 QC
4.7, auto, spare tire and a trailer hitch. its a tight fit but it kicks
ass....

i should have a web page up this weekend about the truck /pictures url to
follow.

ColeR
Raver@kendra.com