Re: Re: Optimal K&N Filter sizes

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 19:15:46 EDT

Hey, Kev!
Where'd you pick up the RU-0950? I put my mailing addy on the K&N site &
they told me which store (Autozone in Troy, NY) carried them...Went there
after work today & the counterguy told me they don't carry it because the
mgmt doesn't want them to...Only the RU-0960 - not sure of the diff
yet...PoopBoys in Albany didn't have one either...Guess I gotta get it
direct from K&N, huh?
Dang! Wanted it in this weekend. The Intimidator's lookin pretty ratty...
The gen II DAKSY intake's all painted...got the OEM paints on Monday!
Now I gotta do the lil DAK!
L8R,

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )