RE: Got my a** whipped...

From: Lenny . (quick6dak00@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 19:50:02 EDT

Ok, I've noticed that I've started something here. I acknowledge that
street racing is irresponsible and reckless and I take full responsibility
for my actions. It was at like 10 in the morning and there was noone else
on the road. I actually *THOUGHT* before doing this act, and also it's my
life and my ass on the line here. I understand that you are offended by my
actions, but that's life and we are all entitled to our opinions. I think
it's time to let it go.
Josh
00 CC V6
(donning my flame retardant apparel)