Saw a durango police unit

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 20:33:27 EDT

When i was comming home, i was driving by the police station and the front
end of one of the cars caught my attention. First thing that came to mind
was Dakota, i slowed down and looked at the rest of the body and it was a
Durango. Forrest green (color of washington state) with sherrif on the
side, it had the bush wacker front grill thing with 2 lights mounted on
that, lights under the window, and a row of lights on the top, it was bad
ass lookin. It wasn't a r/t or anything, it was a stock car but a 2001 i
guess cause it had the newer style 5 spokes on it. First it was a tahoe and
volkswagen cop cars in my area, now a durango, woo hoo!