RE: Got my a** whipped... WRX.. NOT:redneck :)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 10:25:07 EDT

I have read it. It does not meet the US safety standards, CARB emission
(Like you said), and not worth the money when you have the Viper, which is
the KING OF THE ROAD (stock without adding a turbo at 410 RWHP). It is
featured in this month Small Compacts magazine.

Looking at the specs, the cost for that performance, there are too many
other US cars that can be built even better with more HP & TQ. To include
the Dodge Dakota Viper V-10 truck.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)