Skyline GT turbo 5 speed

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 13:47:12 EDT

I owned a Skyline GT turbo 5 speed when I was lived in Japan in 1993 when i was in the Navy. I loved that car sucks I had to leave it behind. It was fast as shit that thing would out run a 300Z twin turbo best thing about it ws it ws a base car meaning buy from another sailer drive it for 2 years then sell it before you leave for the same price you paid for it. I don't remember what all ws done to it but it was moded bigtimeand had 2 12's in the trunk. I had it in quite a few late nite street races in Tokyo you want to see some fast ass cars go there. But I still love my dak more

Chris Lambert