Re: Re: Re: STE - New C6

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 15:14:33 EDT

It's going to be tough to improve on a Z06. I was working their heat on
course at the San Diego National tour event (where our Intrepid went 2 for
2 in national event competition!). I can't believe how well the Z06 can
put down power out of a tour. I've never seen anything like it. And it
just plain sits on the ground with it's adjustable ride height control.
And power.... The LS1 is sweet. Tweaking it is plain candy store stuff.

Okay throw water on me somebody, I swore I'd never own another GM
product..... But I do have these dreams about a Z06...