Re: Got my a** whipped... Bill ---- Some cajun insights

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 16:04:35 EDT

No kidding guys, Tony Cachere's is great stuff! Spices up even the nastiest
of dinners when something goes wrong-HaHa! I love it, but it's not even
close to this crawfish seasoning that we get to spice the mudbugs with!
Everytime we have a boil, we go to Alexandria, LA. after some of it. It's
mixed up by a guy and his son over there, some of Dad's old golfing buddies.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: Richard A Pyburn <rap777@juno.com>

Tony Chachere, yeah! Great on nearly anything!

(big Tony Chachere fan though,